A MERRY mum had to be freed by a fire crew after she got trapped in her son’s HIGHCHAIR during a tipsy prank.
Serena Curtis, 31, had been enjoying a girly night in with pal Jade Dickerson when the bizarre accident unfolded.
While the kids were being looked after, the pair polished off two bottles of wine.
Mum-of-three Serena then decided to sit in her boy’s highchair — and wedged herself into the seat. She and Jade, 27, struggled for an hour to get her out — with Serena even stopping for a fag break.
But eventually the giggling pals had to call the fire brigade, who soon freed her.
Jade captured the whole thing on her phone.
Serena admitted she was mortified when the fire crew arrived at her Oxford home. She said: “I was so embarrassed. I just had a dressing gown on, but luckily part of the chair was hiding my face.
“It’s my son’s highchair. I haven’t told him yet. I’ll wait until he’s a bit older.”
Serena added: “We were a bit merry and I decided to do it for a laugh. I’m glad the fire brigade realised it was an accident.”
A spokesman for Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue confirmed that a crew dealt with the unusual call-out.
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4754482/Fire-crew-called-to-save-tipsy-mum-after-she-gets-wedged-in-highchair.html#ixzz2Iifaklye