The deadly sinkhole that stole Florida man Jeff Bush's life without warning last week was finally revealed today beneath the ruined family home.
Crews had worked since Sunday to clear the house so they could better see the depth of the problem and determine how many other homes could be in danger.
Authorites have yet to say how far the depths could extended.
The revelation came only hours after brother Jeremy Bush choked back tears as he watched the property demolished.
Speaking to assembled media he said more should have been done to recover the body of his brother who was tragically killed by an expanding sinkhole under the property just days before.
'I feel like they could have tried harder to get my brother out of there,' he said. 'That was my brother. No one is even talking about what my mom and dad are going through. They don't want to be on camera. My mom and dad are going through hell right now.'
As he spoke, a crane began to tear down the structure, hooking into a wall and the house back towards the street.
Crews were razing the home, where Jeff Bush was killed, as officials have deemed it too dangerous to continue searching for his body.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287995/First-look-deadly-sinkhole-swallowed-man-slept-brother-claims-authorities-save-him.html#ixzz2Mfrr6mz9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook