On (or before!) Nov. 3, 2020, you won’t just be casting your vote for president. In California, there are 12 ballot propositions that voters will be asked to consider.
But many of the ballot measures are dense and, at times, confusing. To help you sort out where you stand, ABC7 News Bay Area has put together an interactive guide to the 2020 propositions in California. Click here to view the full breakdown.
5 Mistakes that can Disqualify your absentee ballot:
- Improperly filling out your ballot
- Forgetting to sign your envelope
- Using a different signature (from what your state has on file)
- Not including required additional documentation
- Sending your ballot back too late